Thursday, September 6, 2012

{Spark Linky Party- Release} It's Fall Y'all!



Drumroll please...
It's finally time for our very first edition of the SPARK linky party! If you've been a reader of my blog, you're probably already familiar with my SPARK posts, but this will be the first opportunity for YOU to share your Sparks with me!

What is SPARK, you may still be asking? 
It's more than just a linky party, it's a place to find family friendly inspiration of all kinds, whether it's crafts and DIY, recipes, Etsy items, poetry, to encouraging life stories, you can find it here. 
 
SPARK is hosted by three wonderful blogs as well as a monthly co-host

PhotobucketabbuttonPhotobucket


Our Lovely September Guest Co-Host

Blissful and Domestic


Each month will have a special theme, and we ask that you only link up with posts and projects that are relevant. 




So, let's get started, shall we? 
Here are the rules to keep things neat and tidy, because we want to keep everything fun and friendly! 
This party will be closely monitored-

1. Become followers of each of the co-hosts, we all have a variety of follow options on each blog 
2. Only family friendly links 
3. Feel free to link up your Etsy items (not your shop), but no more than 5 items per Etsy shop 
4. NO giveaways or linky parties  
5. Link up to the original post, not your main blog
6. Please grab a party button (found at the end of this post) and display it on your blog somewhere. If you're not a blogger, a shout out on your social media sites is greatly appreciated. The more the merrier!


Our September Theme-








Pin It

7 comments:

  1. Great party, following you now!
    Sarah @ Alderberry Hill
    http://alderberryhill.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm your newest follower from the link party. I hope you'll visit Posed Perfection soon. Have a great week!
    Blessings,
    Nici

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm all linked up and love this idea, and how the links rotate- great! I'm interested in co-hosting sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've seen a few of these posts and have really loved going through some of the posts that people have linked up. There's some awesome stuff going on around the blogosphere for fall! I don't have anything fall-related up yet, so I can't link up, but I'm definitely going to keep this linky party in mind for the future.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cool! I'm on awesome overload with all the link ups!!
    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the invite to your darling blog! Hope to be able to link up soon! xo

    ReplyDelete

I love comments from friends...