Tuesday, June 12, 2012

{Top Ten Tuesday} Books I 'd Recommend As Good Beach Reads

In no particular, order here is my list of books I'd recommend as good beach reads.
I know I only have four but The Broke and the Bookish, who made the Top Ten Tuesday, said its okay if there aren't ten. 

I took the title for the top ten very literally. What would you read while laying out at the beach? Most of the books I read are western, christian fiction, historical romances. It would be hard for me to picture the setting of a ranch while I'm laying in the sand listening to waves crash and people swimming or playing volleyball so I didn't use those books.

I chose books with a beach setting so you could feel like you were in the book, at the beach, hanging out with all the characters. I have personally read each one of these, and do highly recommend them!

1. Longing by Karen Kingsbury (Book 3)
2. Love Finds You in Folly Beach, South Carolina by Loree Lough
3. Love Finds You in Treasure Island, Florida by Debby Mayne
4. Love Finds You in Carmel by-the-sea, California by Sandra D.      Bricker

You can find more about these books on my Goodreads page.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from friends...