Monday, June 11, 2012

{Top Ten Tuesday} Begining

The Broke and the Bookish has a Top Ten Tuesday feature. Here's their list if you would like to join me on this adventure of Top Ten's:

May 1: Top Ten Books You'd Like To See Made Into A Movie
May 8: Top Ten Favorite Quotes From Books
May 15: Top Ten Authors I'd Like To See On A Reality Show (and which reality show :P) OR Top Ten Authors Who Deserve Their Own TV Show  - UPDATE: Now, this week is a freebie week for those who don't want to do this topic! It wasn't as good as an idea as I thought initially. But, feel free to do this topic still if you'd like!
May 22: Top Ten Blogs/Sites You Read That AREN'T about Books
May 29: Top Ten Books Written In The Past 10 Years That I Hope People Are Still Reading In 30 Years
June 5: Top Ten Tuesday Rewind (Pick any past topic you want!)
June 12: Top Ten Books I'd Recommend As Good Beach Reads
June 19: Top Ten Books On My Summer TBR List
June 26:  Top Ten Characters Who Remind Me Of Myself Or Someone I Know In Real Life
July 3: Top Ten Books For People Who Like X Author (pick an author and give recommendations)
July 10: Top Ten Tuesday Freebie (whatever topic you'd like)!
July 17: Top Ten Books For People Who Like X Book (Pick a book and pick 10 readalikes)
July 24: Top Ten Most Vivid Worlds/Settings In Books
July 31: Top Ten Characters I’d Like To Switch Places With For 24 Hours



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from friends...