Saturday, June 16, 2012

Happy Fathers Day!

As you (hopefully) know, today is Father's Day. Happy fathers day to all of you Dads out there! 

Thankfully God blessed me with two great fathers in my life. My Step-Dad and my Dad. Both of my Dad's are amazing and have set many good examples in my life. They have helped me through some situations in my life that would have been impossible to go through without their support. I know that they're always there for me and they love me. I love them too!

 Happy Father's Day to my Step-Dad!

Happy Father's Day to my Dad!

Here is a bit of Father's Day inspiriation found on Pinterest.





Of course, we can never forget the best Dad in the whole world. The one who loved us even before we were born. The one who loves us no matter what we do because of His grace. I'm talking about Jesus Christ. I love my Dads here on earth but nothing and no one compares to Jesus, even my Dad's would agree to that. 
So, don't go through this Fathers Day forgetting about the most amazing Father you can ever have.

With that, here's one more for you from Pinterest. 
You know what they say, "Save the best for last!"

Once again, have an amazing Fathers Day! Give your dad a big hug and tell him just how much he means to you. 


 

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from friends...